Saturday, 3 November 2012

Handmade Daisy earrings

 

I love handmade jewellery, mostly because each piece is unique and so delicately made.
I picked up these little Daisy studs in a gift shop in Wales and I've been in love with them ever since :) I wear them most days in my cartilage piercing, but they look equally as cute in my lobes.

After a quick search I found some lovely handmade flower earrings here:
http://littlejems.weebly.com/earrings.html
Thinking about getting some purple Daisy studs x

P.S: I need a better camera, putting it on my list to Santa me thinks!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Really dainty and they have a handmade quality which is endearing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) I'm a sucker for cute things x

      Delete
  2. Those are adorable. I love them!! xo

    moyespace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x