Friday, 2 November 2012

New look wedge boots

It took me a while to find wedge boots for everyday wear. All the styles I liked were quite high and really impractical. These are just the right height and super comfortable :) They look great in winter with tights and skirts or dresses. I've worn them on nights out dancing too. They'd probably look even more awesome if you have lovely long legs unlike me ;)

I'm not usually a fan of suede/cheap equivalent as I tend to wear shoes out quickly. And sure enough they are looking a bit rough after only a couple of months. However, I'm most disappointed that the heel is coming off already on the one boot :( First time New look heels have failed me. Nothing a bit of super glue won't fix but a word of warning for you!

You can buy them here: http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/boots/black-lace-up-wedge-ankle-boots_265682401

Expect to see these in future outfit shoots x

2 comments:

  1. What a shame the heel broke, very cute boots though x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) I know, I seem to destroy shoes so easily!

      Delete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x