Saturday, 17 November 2012

Une beauté naturelle

What appealed to me most about the UNE range was that the ingredients are "100% from natural origin." I hoped this would help my fussy skin that doesn't get on well with most skin products. I got the skin-echo concealer in MO1 and the mineral pressed powder in MO3. I'm really pleased with the shades, the concealer matches perfectly and the powder looks natural, without making me look like a ghost. They both give good coverage without feeling heavy and I love the simplicity of the packaging with the extra useful mirror. Also, the brush on the concealer gives a really smooth application. All for quite a reasonable price compared to other high quality brands. However, I found the pressed powder really difficult to get on the brush (as you can see I had to scrape some loose), so I'll be trying the loose powder next time :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x