Monday, 21 January 2013

Ninjasaurus

 


Topshop Navajo hood army jacket. A perfect jacket for the not-so-cold weather as spring approaches (though currently theres snow everywhere!). It caught my eye mainly because of the hood, as it adds a bit of uniqueness to the army jackets I see everywhere.
Also wearing purple skinny jeans from H&M, they are by far the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn as the denim is sort of stretchy. I pretty much live in them.
My Ninjasaurus T-shirt from TK maxx, its weird and wonderful and thats just how I like it :)
Finishing off with some burgundy Toms, which shall have to wait for dry weather. They tend to be a love or hate sort of item, personally I think they are cute and I hope to have a small collection of all colours one day x
 
 

16 comments:

  1. That t-shirt is too adorable, love dinosaurs :) The Topshop jacket is such a great piece too, definitely can imagine it as a wardrobe staple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I love them too :) Thankyou x

      Delete
  2. Omg your shirt, I'm laughing, it's so cute. I liked <3 I also liked the pictures, they were pretty cool.
    Come visit my blog, if you follow I follow right back (:

    nasty-lady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers :) I'm off to explore your blog now!

      Delete
  3. Love the lipstick in this what is it?

    Pipp xx
    pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) Its topshop lipstick Inhibition, my ultimate fave x

      Delete
  4. Lovely shirt!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! I have purple jeans similar and I, too, can't seem to part with them- I wear them all the time! I love your makeup in these pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) Yeah they just fit my wardrobe perfectly x

      Delete
  6. Ah girl, i nominate your blog on Liebster Award, okay? http://nasty-lady.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. n'aaawww thanks :) Just checked out your blog, it is awesome x

      Delete
  8. Aw, your top is so sweet! Love a dinosaur, on a tee, not in real-life, I wouldn't actually like to see one!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks :) yeah I'll pass on the real ones, cartoon ones are much cuter x

      Delete
  9. Omg that tshirt is adorable XD xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x