Sunday, 17 March 2013

Been eating your bread crusts?

Dress - New look (Idol)
Tights - H&M
Jacket - New look
Wedge boots - New look
Necklace - New look
Hat - Missguided
Lipstick - Collection 2000 Queen of hearts
 
Very english country garden-esque backgrounds in my recent outfit posts, except much less Downton Abbey and much more Eastenders. Today's look was a bit of a random throw together. I don't often wear this dress as its a tad showy and the netting underneath often crinkles and makes bumps. But I love the colour, the silk and the little cute sequin band. A leather jacket for a touch of cool, with more added black, and a statement hat pulled it all together to make it more 'me' :) This hat was another of my birthday treats, its a gorgeous soft felt and was the first hat I'd seen that I actually loved. I think it looks best with curly/messy hair.

15 comments:

  1. Mel! You have a cat hat!! Can we make a club? I have cat ears, it isn't quite as cool but still!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah! all cat ears are so adorable :D x

      Delete
    2. I have cat ears too! Lets get a club going ;) x

      Delete
    3. Perfect! Do we all have musical talent? Maybe we could be a band like Josie and the Pussycats?

      xx

      Delete
    4. Haha, sadly I lack all forms of musical skill...except maybe the triangle :) x

      Delete
  2. i love your dress its really pretty


    Georgina
    xxxx

    Check out my new post
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/always-aspire.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw the hat! it's so adorable! meao ;)
    xx
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore your dress.

    xx
    Christina Klein
    http://bychristina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your hat-please check out our new blog post and feel free to leave a comment, you look amazing :-)
    http://www.looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I have that dress pleaaase! HAHA! I love this outfit and the hat is pretty darn cool! I love the 'subtle' ears coming out of that thiiing!

    I have subscribed to your blog via GFC if that is alright? Feel free to take a look at my blog if you fancy it! xx

    http://throwmesomethingbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful hat!!! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cut, good fit, sturdy leather. I am always love leather jackets, there are so many cool jackets on cwmalls.com, I love them and am eager to get one for myself.

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x