Sunday, 3 March 2013

February addictions

I intended to just review one product, but I might as well do a whole bunch :) These are my new addictions this month. (Gosh I do apologise for the picture quality, truely shocking)

Firstly, BarryM Gelly effect nail paint in watermelon. The colour comes out as a very dark green, its gorgeous and matches my green jeans perfectly. The finish is great as always with BarryM, but it does seem to chip really easily.

Next is the Collection 2000 lipstick. Specifically Queen of Hearts and Pink shock. They were actually a gift from my sister, I wouldn't have usually gone for them as a brand. But I'm pleasantly surprised as the pigment is amazing! Your lips do get dry after a bit and if you accidently smudge it, you may end up with a bright pink moustache, as they do stain the skin. Despite that, for the price and the colours, still loving them.

Then, the Rimmel glam eyes trio eyeshadow. Really lovely simple neutral shades that work well if you want a natural look. However, I would personally prefer it if they were more pigmented.

AND Rimmel professional eyebrow pencil in 002 Hazel. I wasn't entirely sure on the shade when I bought this and sure enough its not quite right. A darker brown would probably be better as I do have very light eyebrows and I'd like them to pop a little more. Its great for filling out though and the pencil is easy to blend in.

Finally, Maybelline's master precise liquid eyeliner in black. This works like a very fine tip felt pen and is easy peasy to apply (even for those like me with absolutely no hand eye co-ordination). Below you can see what it looks like applyed in a simple extended line (oh and my curtains;)) x

17 comments:

  1. I love the jelly hi shine Barry m nail polishes, they are great and so shiny x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog
    followed
    thekaybookinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lipsticks look so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color of Rimmel lipstick look great :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lipsticks look great, you look so pretty

    A little bit Unique

    x


    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good brow pencil! The brushes on the end are super handy as well to brush it through! Your lipstick in the last photo is beautiful too, it really suits you!

    E x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) Haha me too, I feel a bit incomplete without using a brow pencil x

      Delete
  7. You are very beautiful :)


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the make up!

    Giveaway on my blog <3 SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey ! :) I love your passion you have for your blog! I am following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Also on bloglovin, facebook, instagram, twitter, tumblr and even lookbook if you want :3 <3

    NEW POST UP, YOU HAVE TO SEE IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute blog!! I'm loving that shade of lipstick on you! You are gorgeous! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice shades..they look pretty subtle and classy...i think u wud be interested in this site called Dealtz where you get some matching jewellery to accentuate the look...
    http://dealtz.com/jewelry-watches-Bags

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x