Sunday, 10 March 2013

Pollution

Cream Eyeshadow base - Rimmel glam eyes palette 621
Grey eyeshadow - No7 palette
Eyeliner - Rimmel soft kohl pencil 061
Mascara - Rimmel Intense Black Sexy Curves
Lipstick - Topshop Inhibition
 
Granted, I didn't need a photo to make me look any paler than I already am. But the focus is on the eyes. Its not often I experiment with makeup, today I was feeling particularly creative.
I used the Rimmel palette for the base and a No7 palette for the smokey overlay (sorry I don't know what the palette is called). And no, I hadn't noticed till now that I'd smudged it towards my nose slightly as you'll see in the photos below, woops! An Ecotools blending brush evened it out the rest nicely. Most importantly to frame the eyes I used Rimmel eyeliner pencil. I really liked the consistency of their eyebrow pencils so thought I ought to give the eyeliner pencils a go. As expected I was really impressed, just the right amount of pigment and easy to remove. Finlly, my topshop inhibition lipstick makes yet another appearance, you'd think I'd get sick of it, I'm not.

9 comments:

  1. I adore your lipstick, it's so sad we don't have Topshop nor Topshop cosmetics in here :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful xx

    ide love if you checked my blog out x 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lipstick is beautiful!! Absolutely amazing!!! <3

    Lexii<3

    http://beautybyalexia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your makeup looks stunning

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    p.s. I’ve given the blog a bit of a face lift!

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your eye shadow, your blog is just lovely, I'll be visiting again very soon, keep up the good work :)

    Andrea
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. really beautiful make-up job. your lip colour is stunning :D

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x