Monday, 1 April 2013

March Treasures

This month I've had a fairly uninventive month, I've struggled with styling my hair and picking out outfits. Plus, my skins decided to have a bit of break out.
BUT despite all that I do have a few goodies to share, sorry about the photo quality!

1. Tresemme split remedy shampoo and conditioner - I've tried this before and I was really impressed, couldn't help but pick it up again this month. My hair grows like wild fire and splits even faster, so this helps to keep it soft and looking healthier.

2. John Frieda sheer blonde shampoo and conditioner - I'm always a tad sceptical about how well lightening shampoos work. My hair has gone a bit darker over winter so I thought I'd try something to brighten it whilst we wait for the sun to kick into gear ;) I have actually noticed its been considerably lighter (nowhere near like bleaching it though). The shampoo and conditioner itself is actually pretty nice too, cleans well and has a smell I strangely like. So I would reccommend for anyone with already light/medium blonde hair that would like to brighten the highlights or the overall appearance.

3. 17 photo flawless skin primer - I've not ever bothered with primer before, but as I'd been struggling with time to reapply make up during the day I thought I'd try something to make it last longer. I won't lie, I chose this cause it was one of the cheapest, though I had seen some good reviews for it. The tiny tube will actually go a long way which is great for £4.99. It provides a nice smooth surface to apply the make up and has definitley allowed the foundation to set better. My only picky point would be that it can make my skin a bit dry, so I have to make sure I moisturise well beforehand.

8 comments:

  1. I love Tresemme! ^.^ I'm a new follower to your blog, please check out mine? :)
    http://lolita-kitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried Tresemme, but i hear so much good things about it. I dont know if i can buy it in The Netherlands; i have to find that out.
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x