Sunday, 21 April 2013

The essence of being human...

 
Dress - H&M
Tights - H&M
Wedge boots - New look
Skirt - Topshop
(Also wearing - topshop lipstick in innocent and a topas heart necklace by Joy)
 
Well...its been one of those days. It took me forever to decide what to post today and finally I threw myself together. Despite the tights falling apart, my skirt falling out of place and a little less make up than I would have liked, I really enjoyed this outfit, I felt awfully feminine for a change :)
(It could have equally worked without tights, but the clouds came out)
 
This dress is very special to me as it was a present from the boyfriend, its also super easy to wear.  I've never even considered trying a skirt over a dress before, I think its a style thats hard to get right. But my trusty denim skirt hasn't failed me yet x

6 comments:

  1. such a cute outfit! perfect for summer XD xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, you look absolutely stunning!

    Monica Harmony's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute outfit!

    www.missdictator.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I want to date you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit darling! We're loving your blog at the moment!

    Check out our site for some fashion ideas. You seems to wear trends well! x www.chcitrends.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look very sweet! :"")

    xoxo,
    Rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x