Friday, 12 April 2013

U gelly?

I have been very neglectful of my blog recently, but for good reason, I lost my camera charger :( I did however, go on a little shopping spree and pick up a much need eyeliner.
 
Maybelline's Eye Studio Lasting Drama gel eyeliner caught my eye a while ago, I was sceptical at how easy it would be to apply, but I've been pleasantly surprised :) The brush allows you to have a great deal of flexibility over the thickness and shape of the line, you can also easily play with the intensity and blend any small mistakes. Having the actually gel in a seperate pot also gives you the option to use another brush if the one provided doesn't work for you. Plus the little glass jar is super sweet! Whilst its not the cheapest eyeliner at £7.99 currently in Boots, its well worth it, I've used it nearly everyday since I brought it and I'm looking forward to using it even more (I've got a long way to go till I can apply eyeliner flawlessly.

I wore a thinner line than usual today and missed out the pencil eyeliner around the rest of the eye. I also used a Rimmel eyeshadow palette. (P.S: yes...my eyebrows need a bit of work)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Blog!
    Check Out Mine?
    http://kellyanngonsalves.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great on you ! ;)and yes is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the exact same one except you did a better job at the eyeliner than me ;)

    bisous,
    Natasha

    http://www.bisousnatasha.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x