Monday, 6 May 2013

April adorations

 
Its been a hectic month and May is only going to be more mayhem :) Despite this I did find a few gems that I've thoroughly enjoyed:
1. Burt's Bees lip balm (Acai berry)
This smells gorgeous and works a charm. I'd heard good things about it and depsite it being a little extra than other lip balms, definitley well worth it.
2. Collection 2000 concealer in fair
I know this has been talked about a lot and I have used this before, however, I kind of forgot about it and only decided to try it again recently. I struggled to find this shade in stock, but I'm happy I finally found it. Mine is looking a bit worse for wear, but I think that just shows my love. It really is one of the best concealers out there and for the price, you just can't refuse.
3. Rimmel's lash accelerator mascara
Rimmel has been very impressive this year and this doesn't disappoint. My lashs look HUGE when using it and it controls my crazy lashes fairly well too.
4.  Rimmels's lasting finish by Kate Lipstick in 04
I picked this up as its very similar to Topshop's inhibition shade, but a slightly darker purple. I love this, it stays on brilliantly, moisturises and only needs re-applying a couple of times during a day.
 
Also, have really loved superdrugs "spend £10 on Rimmel products and get a free Scandaleyes mascara". Of course I found this super easy to qualify for ;) I've yet to try the mascara, but i look forward to it, nothing better than a freebee and an excuse to spend more x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x