Friday, 17 May 2013

Less sour, but sweeter and stronger


Rimmel's lasting finish nail varnish in Tangy Tangerine  (705)
 
I'd not tried Rimmel's nail varnishs before, as I've been fairly faithful to my beloved BarryM, or whatever I am gifted with. But I picked this up as part of superdrugs "spend £10 on Rimmel products and get a free scandaleyes mascara" and being the sucker for freebies that I am, I happily obliged. For £2.99 I wasn't confident on the quality, as I chip nail varnish easily anyway, but I've been really impressed with the wearability and the pigment is fab. I can't stand thin nail varnishs that take a gagillion coats, this only took two, and thats perfect. Such a nice 'summer shade' and I'm excited to try out more from their range.

4 comments:

  1. very nice color for summer!
    i love rimmel nailpolish.
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very beautiful, unique color

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a big fan of Rimmel nail polishes as I find they chip, however you don't understand how long I've been looking for a colour like this! I may have to take the plunge and get it!

    brightanddandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I was lucky with this one, I have found another Rimmel varnish has seemed to chip faster (that could be exam nerves though :D).
      Definitely worth it for the colour x

      Delete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x