Sunday, 12 May 2013

Life's little Victories

 
A very inspirational video from a very heartwarming girl :) I couldn't help but share as its something we all need. Depression and anxiety are a huge problems that are often invisible, but for those effected either personally or through friends and family it becomes very real. Without trying to sound too cheesy, saying Yes will change the course of a life. It can seem so easy in theory, but physically it can feel like an impossible barrier for those suffering from depression and anxiety. I want today and every day to come to be a journey to achieving these impossibilities, to relish in the tiny successes of everyday life.

Please, if you haven't already, have a look at Zoella's channel and blog. Whether its out of beauty interests or life related interests, send her a little virtual love in the form of a 'thumb up' or a cheeky little comment x

6 comments:

  1. Hey there, this is such a cute video and really inspiring.
    I really love your blog and it’d be great if we could follow each other. Let me know on my blog? Thanks, Sarah x

    sarahamyruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable title enjoy reading lets follow each other I will start following you by gfc and bloglovin return the favor
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for your comment on my TOWIE hair post, and thanks for commenting. I'm now following you back :) Sarah x

    sarahamyruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this video!!!

    Love your blog and posts! How about following each other? Let me know in my blog! Followed you on GFC and Bloglovin!

    http://krystalfashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big Zoella fan too! Very relatable and bubbly! And this video did inspire me to be more outgoing and just say yes :D

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x