Friday, 10 May 2013

Must we be content with fragments

Dress - New Look
Boots - Topshop
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins
Lipstick - Rimmel by Kate 04
 
We have seen a glimpse of summer this week, but the wind and the rain quickly came back to remind us where we live :) So today I settled for a semi-winter look that didn't get too stuffy but kept the chills away. I don't go into New Look that often, but when I do I usually find some good pieces, just wish they were a tad cheaper. I love how light and comfortable this dress is! Ideally I'd like it longer and I do have to be careful about my undergarment choice due to the thin and light colour of the material. But its easy to wear, multi-seasonal and flattering on your shape.

Daisy also came out mid picture shoot, not wanting to miss out on the action :) By this point my hair was getting more and more windswept!

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous photographs, I've seen that dress worn by a few people and I think it looks better on you :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You REALLY suit that lipstick! It is honestly so pretty.

    Also, can I maybe borrow your puppy dog? He is rather adorable!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) I am addicted to this lipstick! Shes all mine mwahahaha x

      Delete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x