Wednesday, 15 May 2013

One of those days

 
 
Hat: Missguided, Shirt: H&M, Necklace: Accessorize, Trousers: New Look, Shoes: Toms, Lipstick: Topshop's Inhibition.
 
I was pretty much blinded by the sun, but I just about managed a smile at the camera. A quick casual look that I had to post, as I am a bit in love with these trousers. I spotted them when I was on my rare New look browse, not only did I like them and they fit (me and trousers don't usually mesh), they were in the sale for £8! They haven't been the easiest thing to fit into my wardrobe, but my old timer denim shirt is easy to match with anything so it was my best bet. I have also lived in these Toms so far this year, despite a few soakings they are surprisingly resilient. Popped on a hat and lipstick and I was good to go x

9 comments:

  1. love this outfit :D you have such awesome quirky style :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lipstick!

    Please feel free to enter my Daniel Wellington giveaway (here) - you could win yourself a watch worth £200!x

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice top and pants!
    hi there! great post! maybe we can follow each other?
    no kidding, I follow back! please do visit my blog! XOXO :)

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! I love everything!

    Join my giveaway!
    http://slimkidinside.blogspot.com/2013/05/oasap-giveaway.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your necklace is so pretty! I really love it. The contrast with the denim is so nice, denim and diamonds, great combo!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x