Monday, 15 July 2013

A big cat, a feline

 
Top: H&M, shorts: TKmaxx, shoes: Converse.
 
I don't know why, but I instantly fell in love with this top as soon as I saw it. Perfectly baggy, light and with a boyish charm. Also, being simple black and white, it fits into my wardrobe without a fuss and the velvet panther emblem makes it a little more special. H&M has really impressed me lately and their prices are always pleasing on the eye, definitely check it out!
Pairing a newbie top with some real oldies, these shorts have been well used and loved, they are easy to wear and will be worn for many summer days to come. Then, my converse are just the same, have had them for years yet they are still looking spick-and-span. Overall, I really enjoyed this outfit, recently baseball tops have picked up in popularity and I'm all for it :)
 
Nail varnish: Essie in 'muchi muchi'


8 comments:

  1. love this top, great name too btw!

    dontcrycowboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cool outfit, love it :) xx

    www.anacelinelabod.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blouse and shoes! looking stunning <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your top is so cute! I love the way you styled it.

    And thank you for your comment on my blog :) I really like yours! I'm now following you through GFC and Bloglovin.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing...i love that baggy shirt...so carefree and chic.
    Great post

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x