Monday, 22 July 2013

Or can they?

Top: New Look, Skirt: Zara, Boots: Topshop, Lipstick: Topshop in Innocent, Nail varnish: Maybelline Forever strong in Lilac charm (240)
 
Ooooh so girly! I actually fell in love with this skirt some time ago, but I find it so hard to wear. That is until this ensemble popped into mind :) Lighthearted and soft in texture with a little edge added by the boots, clashing in a harsher patent texture. The velvet lettering is what really wins it for me with this top, though it is actually an oversized crop top, still certainly a treasured item of mine. Finished off with a ballerina-esque high bun.

 
 

5 comments:

  1. You look amazing! I have nominated you for the Liebster award, check it out on my blog :)

    www.perksofbeingtoni.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I adore this outfit, the skirt is so lovely and romantic and that tee is just perfect :))

    And your dog is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty look!!
    Wanna follow each other? Let me know
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fab look as always Mel :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look gorgeous, we love your style! We would love for you to check out our blog and tell us what you think:-)

    Rona and Laura xox

    http://lanarosabeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x