Tuesday, 6 August 2013

A turn for the worse

Wellies: Deichmann, Socks: Topshop, Shorts: TK Maxx, Top: New look Generation, Shirt: H&M, Lipstick: Collection 2000 in Pink shock.


As the weather here reminds me where I live, I find my wardrobe mixing between summer and winter. I picked a fun look with a bit more colour than usual and the 'light' feel of summer, as well as the comfort of A/W clothes. Denim is an easy option and with the increasing popularity of double denim I'm all on board. This top I've had for years and I love the neon animal print, but I wasn't happy with the sleeve cut anymore, so it was cut into a tank top style and I may cut it into a crop top. Luckily the rain stayed away, but I still love my super handy ankle wellies, with added lollipop socks and child umbrella for a youthful touch.

Nail varnish: BarryM in Iridescent (one coat)

10 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit :) x

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so quirky & unique!! ^.^

    http://romanticfawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little rain boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! And I love that nailpolish!

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving it! Yes denim is the answer! lol Love the wells too! cool blog!


    Wanna follow each other on both bloglovin and GFC?

    Check out my Blog!

    i-eatfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats a cute look you have put together:)

    wanna follow each other on fb???

    let me know!!
    kisses
    www.gulaabigirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the denim jacket !

    Would you like to follow each other ? If you do, just follow me and I'll follow you back :-) x

    http://colorfullightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the feel of this outfit, the mix of colours and textures looks great


    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x