Friday, 2 August 2013

Euphoria, we're going up!

 
 
Top: TK Maxx, Jeans: H&M, Trainers: Topshop, Hat: Missguided, Lipstick: Topshop in Inhibition
 
Just a fun look for a dog walk in the park, though Daisy dog just wanted to keep walking :) This has to be one of my favourite tops, super comfortable and how awesome are teenage mutant ninja turtles? Green skinny jeans just seem a natural match and the trainers add a bit of pattern to the outfit. With a hat giving a bit more shape to complete it. I've been feeling a little blog lazy lately, but I'm planning to up my game in the coming weeks, so please stay tuned x


6 comments:

  1. that top is awesome, such a cool look! wish I looked this trendy walking a dog haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that this is such a different look than your last post. It's very casual, but with the red lips and your pigtails, it adds a little femininity! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy looks so sweet. :)
    you look so very cool, the shoes & hat are a really great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw I really love your style and your blog. I follow you (:

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x