Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Hope for tommorow

Dress: New Look, Sandals: Miss Selfridge, Necklace: Dorothy Perkins
 
The last day of Devon was finished with a stroll along the beach at sunset, sounds idyllic I know, but the lighting wasn't great for photos. Unfortunately as well, my holiday wardrobe was rather repetitive as I only took the necessities and a few favourites, hence the lack of outfit posts! But I'm so excited to arrive back and find I hit 50 (and now 53 :D) followers. Its a small gathering by any standards, however I'm so grateful to all of you and looking forward to my future blogging.
 
 
 
In other news, my hair sadly has now faded to more of a plum colour, which I hate, but I'll work with it for the time being.
 
 

15 comments:

  1. haha i always made my hair work until the very last second too- i never liked shelling out money at salons =P and your photos look so pretty! i love sunset shots like that. and congrats on the following, yaaay!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. such nice photos!
    missmajestic2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. God, it's been too long since I have visited your lovely blog. I realised it's because I wasn't following (?!?!) I am now, so I am proud to be your 78th follower! Nice new header too, it has a puppy, I approve!
    Now, onto clothes, cute dress!! Grey marl is always a total winner!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thankyou :D And don't worry, GFC has been temperamental on me!
      I guess I didn't take bloglovin into account, some repeats in there XD

      Delete
  4. The beach looks wonderful :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing photos ♥

    www.solodayworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post! enjoyed reading it :)
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful photos :)

    http://thenetdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so pretty in front of the sunset with the water behind you!

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi babe, since we are already following on GFC, would u like to follow each other also on Bloglovin'?
    Let me know!
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3798047/nameless-fashion-blog
    http://namelessfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post chicken as always xxx feel free to check out my blog if you get the chance www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. such gorgeous photographs :D that sunset looks beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete

  12. I just bumped into your blog and after scrolling through your posts, I must say I really like it :) How about we follow each other on Bloglovin and Facebook? :)
    Kisses from Zurich,
    K.

    http://beneaththecoat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x