Saturday, 31 August 2013

To give a British impression

Top: Missguided, Jeans: H&M, Shoes: TOMS.

A trip to Ross-on-wye led me to a quaint tea room and a street full of antique shops. In which I found this very old Ensign camera, it makes a lovely photo prop, but it will be a much loved item for me to stare at on rainy days. Today I went for quite a modern and quirky look, leading to a nice contrast with all the traditional English surroundings. As the sun was out it gave me a chance to stick a crop top on and get my pasty tummy out, pairing it with my oober comfortable jeans and Toms for more of a day look.
Nail varnish: Rimmel Lasting Finish in Tangy Tangerine
 


14 comments:

  1. Cute photos!
    I love your jeans and the purple dip dye!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely day out, can't beat a quaint English tea room :) love your outfit too, Summer has well and truly gone so you did well making the very most of it with a crop top! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your nails, they are so sweet, those style of Jeans really suit you too.

    Does your new camera work?! It looks so fun, you will have to try and give it life again! I hope you had a great weekend my love!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I don't think it does, the reflecting mechanism is still in tact so I'd love to try and fix it :) x

      Delete
  4. lovely post, i've been really impressed by h&m jeans, they look great with the cute top.x

    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely photos, love your outfit :D and also like the new blog banner :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :D Its thanks to my sister for her drawing skill x

      Delete
  6. Cool top! The scones look so good :D x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww my dad collects vintage cameras, so this post totally reminded me of him :) and i love your comfy look! i'll never get over turtle neck crop tops, they look so awesome.

    and i LOVED the post you linked on my blog- i need to put a slouchy sweater over some lace asap. it looked sooo good!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  8. The outfit really does stand out against those buildings! Also, I nominated you for The Liebster Award!
    you can find out what it is and what you have to do here: http://notjustacurl.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/the-liebster-awards.html
    Abigail xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x