Thursday, 12 September 2013

Still a little sapling, just a sprout

Cardigan: Fashion Union, Top: River Island, Jeans: Primark, Boots: Topshop, Necklace: Dorothy Perkins, Nail varnish: Essie in Muchi Muchi.
 
I picked up this gorgeous thick knit Cardi last year in the winter Fashion Union sale for just £10! The wheat brown colour is perfect to fit with almost anything without looking too dark and dingy. I decided to go for comfort (as always) with pair with my trusty jeans I picked up in Primark years ago, and my legs still haven't grown into them. Finishing off with a slouchy vest with sweet ruched 'Love' lettering detail. And my ultimate winter boots complete with suede lining for that ultimate winter feel. It might only be September, but I think summer has well and truly ended here.
 
 
Any tangled fans will get the title ;)
 
 


11 comments:

  1. wow! great pics!
    best wishes
    MademoisellePoisson

    www.mademoisellepoisson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cardigan! P.S: Your blog header is really good :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty look and so beautiful you as always hun <3
    Would like to follow each other also via Bloglovin and Lookbook? Just let me know!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, will do, didn't realize I didn't have you on bloglovin :) x

      Delete
  4. These are wonderful pictures! I especially love the outfit! Is your nail varnish a colour & if so which one? :)

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I read this and was like... TANGLED! Now my evening of listening to "cool" music is over, I am onto the disney, first my favourite part of my world and then the tangled onslaught will begin. Lovely outfit too! Muchi muchi is so great.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe glad i'm not alone, I love a good Disney song :) x

      Delete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x