Thursday, 24 October 2013

Aztec and acid wash

Cardigan: New Look, Jeans: H&M, Flats: TOMS, Top: Primark, Necklace: Dorothy Perkins.
 
I haven't been a huge Aztec print fan, but this cardigan really caught me eye. Perfectly slouchy and wonderfully comfortable for autumn. Easy to wear with the neutral colour and I chose to pair it with my all time favourite flats, lazy jeans and a simple tank top. The jeans could do with being a little more fitted to it balance out, but unfortunately my legs just don't fit in them! Gold always comes up a storm during winter (and rightly so), a low hanging heart pendant necklace fits well and gold nails to match.
 
Haven't been awfully well this month, so I'm really happy to finally be getting a blog post up :) My hair has also been a bit of a pain, so a slicked back bun was the best option ;) Here's to a better November x
 
 
Nail varnish: BarryM Gold foil nail effects
 

18 comments:

  1. That's such a cute cardigan! I like the print. I love the color of your nail polish, too! :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look. That's one nice cardi. Love the necklace, so pretty. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know.
    xo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like that nail colour x

    kristasclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Love the jacket!
    Want to follow eachother on blogger? Let me know
    kisses
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty cardigan :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love your cardigan and I'm serious! It's so cute! and your nails are such a pretty color <3
    xoxo
    www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice outfit, would you like to follow each other?

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you (bloglovin + GFC) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com .


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love that sweater so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely lovely sweater :)

    Love,
    Cherrydunia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the cardigan !!! nice outfit !
    Maybe we follow each other !?
    If yes let me know if you follow me & i´ll follow back :)

    Greetings

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your shoes. its so beautiful.

    Best Regards
    Alina
    maxi dresses uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely lovely sweater :)

    Best Regards
    http://www.cozmoo.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x