Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Hard to deal with

Shirt: H&M, Top: Next, Skirt: New Look, Boots: Topshop, Necklace: New look, Nail varnish: Topshop in Chase.
 
More awkward "I don't know what to do" posing :)
Lace is always an easy, feminine, but not overly girly option. Its sure to be big again this winter. I picked this up in the New Look Christmas sale a couple of year ago, and even though its not a favourite of mine, its perfect to pair with denim. It can also be easily dressed up or dressed down according to the occasion and since I was just popping out, lazy boots and a shirt it was.
 
Just a teeny tiny bit of purple left in my hair now, can't wait to get it cut!
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. A lovely casual outfit, the lace glams it up a little bit :) I love the colour that's on your nails, it's very unusual! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I have so many pictures like that. It's just that moment when you realise you are awkwardly posing in a field or something. Your outfit is so cute, love your necklace too, the detail is lovely!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that pendant, you have a fantastic up and coming blog! thanks for your kind comment
    love Paloma and Jess
    www.cositsthebeesknees.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your look, it's just so pretty

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. is the necklace a current buy or old, i really want one!
    http://collections-of-imperfections.blogspot.co.uk/
    anna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a birthday gift from last February, sorry I don't know if they are still sold xx

      Delete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x