Wednesday, 20 November 2013

The blogger from Ramsbottom


Following my previous mention of my love for Henry Holland, my collages have started to become dominated by his catwalk and retail collections. I really admire the fun and youthful feel he brings to every piece, without anything being garish or immature. I also find the range of his pieces make it really approachable for such a wide spectrum, along with his slow but sure takeover of more and more high street shops and brand collaborations (Elegant touch, Debenhams and Pretty Polly to name a few). The use of motifs and slogans make HH work recognizable and unique with ease, if I could own it all I would.

3 comments:

  1. I love that collage! Those pants from ASOS are amazing. I really like the print on them.

    PS. I just fanned you on lookbook! I started using my account again :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he is great too! He reminds me of Marc Jacobs before he went a bit...? I love that he does the collection for debenhams, it is accessible and still as good as his mainline.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x