Friday, 1 November 2013

Tis the jumper season

Jumper: Topshop, Shirt: H&M, Jeans: H&M, Flats: Zara.
 
Its super miserable weather today, my hair barely stayed in one piece(such a girl I know right?)! But nothing that can't be fixed with a comfy oversized jumper and a trip to the cupcake shop for a catch up with the bestie. And even though this style of flats doesn't really fair well with puddles, they are gorgeously simple and awesome quality. I love to wear them with skinny jeans and a bit of colour from my purple H&M ones is welcomed against the nude and cream. Also loving collars throughout A/W and double denim is a no-brainer.
 
 mmmm fudge brownie cupcake
 
Hair before the weather took hold

7 comments:

  1. i love the jumper! and the weather's truly been miserable today:-( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shade of lipstick you're wearing suits your complexion so much - you look amazing :) as does that cupcake!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jumper and the color of the lipstick is amazing! ... Plus I like the color of your skin :)
    http://carlottaloth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your jumper xxx

    elizakklozet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the outfit! aww cupcakes i love it!
    Cool blog, I'm now following :3

    SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are simply perfect! I love your jumper and that dark shade of lipstick!
    -Fleur
    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mel, you're sososo pretty and have a great style as well!! I'm a new follower :) Did you design your header? It's so cool! If you're interested you can follow me back, in the meantime I look forward to reading more!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x