Saturday, 16 November 2013

Together in Paris

Coat: Debenhams H! collection, Dress: H&M, Boots: Topshop, Scarf: Jeff & co, Lipstick: Topshop in Inhibition.
 
As an avid Henry Holland fan and also very fond of Anastasia (the 1997 animated film not the singer ;)), I was much inspired for this 'Once upon a December' outfit. The combination of textures as always makes this a perfect warm wrap up outfit with a difference. The coat is from his H! collection for Debenhams, and with their recent sale it was a bargain. It's (hidden) leather detailing around the collar and pockets gives it a luxury feel and goes well with my Leather Morris boots. I find the on trend green goes wonderfully with neutral browns and light pinks, with a little femininity added by the lace material of the dress. Finished off with a velvet scarf to give a vintage feel.

 
 
 Essie in Muchi Muchi
My inspiration

14 comments:

  1. Wow your coat is gorgeous! I love Henry Holland too but haven't actually checked his collection out...off to Debenhams I go! xx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love your inspiration. and that lipstick looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, you've got me lusting after this coat again! I fell in love with it when I saw it in store, but I really don't need another coat (I totally haven't opened a new tab and typed in Debenhams to search for it..!). You look wonderful, and very Anastasia indeed. I loved that film :) really like your hair length and fringe too - I'm thinking of having mine cut to a similar, even length xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, haha, good luck resisting :) I do like having a fringe but its growing too long already!

      Delete
  4. Anastasia is amazing (agreed, the film and not the singer), so I love how you've referenced it with this outfit! Beautiful lip colour too :) - Rebecca, UK Style blogger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your coat and the pretty leaves!

    www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your coat!!new post--http://lynnsprettymess.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! Original inspiration! you look so nice! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. AH! I love Anastasia, it's such a dark cartoon. I love it as inspiration and now you have pointed it out you are dead on with it. You look so similar, now all you need is a scruffy dog and an evil bat to follow you around while Rasputin tries to murder you...

    (P.S. love the dark lipstick on you)

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) Haha I would love the dog...I'll pass on Rasputin and murder!
      (Seriously shouldn't wear this lipstick as much as I do >_<)

      Delete
  9. Awesome outfit! I have a thing for Henry Holland coats!
    That Essie varnish is lovely too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look. You have a new follower. Keep in touch. http://www.chicfromhair2toe.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x