Friday, 27 December 2013

Christmas...perhaps...means a little bit more


 
 
 
Makeup: Mascara: BarryM  3 in 1, Eyeliner: Maybelline Gel, Eyeshadow: Maybelline Color Tattoo
Outfit: Jumper: Run & Fly (harperandlewisvintage.co.uk), Skirt: Simone Hooper, Shoes: Mel Ice, Nail varnish: BarryM in Lilac Foil 342
 

Such awful photos for my Christmas Day outfit in my dark hallway (my poor feet have disappeared!) But all good news as Santa delivered a brand new camera that I'm itching to get into use. This jumper and skirt have such a unique feel as I found them in the vintage market at the Clothes Show. The outfit highlights consist of the texture given by the thick knit of the jumper and the skirt fabric, with a simple classic cosy feel. Whilst giving a hint of colour and Christmas novelty in the jumper detailing.

AND for my Christmas day makeup look, if you haven't tried out Maybelline's 'Color Tattoo' in On and On Bronze, then its a must do! Super easy to apply, without any need for blending or priming, as it creates a lovely shimmer finish that lasts all day. The only downside is that the gel texture makes applying eyeliner a little more tricky, my gel liner works best alongside it.

4 comments:

  1. this is such a nice and sophisticated bronzy gold colour for the eyes, and love the metallic effect nail polish as well!

    Check out my latest post on 2013 Christmas Recap :)
    ALxx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, Happy New year <3 xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x