Sunday, 5 January 2014

An ideal evening clutch with neutral nails



A quick January sales shop brought me to this gorgeous oversized envelope clutch. The first thing that drew me to it was the colour, a pretty lilac base with a gold metallic finish, bang on trend and a personal fave. With the size being handy enough to fit all the essentials and still suitable for an evening do. It does have a thin chain attached to use as a shoulder strap, though I think its best hand-held.

Paired best with a neutral nail colour, allowing the bag to take centre stage, but still giving a really pretty look. I love the formulation of Topshop nail varnish and this one is no exception. An even though it shouldn't matter, I really like the Topshop makeup range packaging too!

And as I write this post, my feet are enjoying my final find, some adorable knitted fox slippers from H&M. Though a little on the big side, they provide comfort and cute to a lazy night in. However, I did find one more bargain in Topshop, keep an eye out for an outfit post soon.


3 comments:

  1. Super cute slippers xoxo

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love its natural look of the clutch! xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x