Sunday, 19 January 2014

Rimmel match perfection foundation #100happydays


Rimmel match perfection foundation in Light Porcelain (010)

Any one with a ghostly pale complexion like me will understand the struggles of finding a good high street foundation, whilst avoiding a tangerine tint. So you can understand my excitement when stumbling across the swatches for this. Not only does 'porcelain' describe my skin perfectly, at only £6.99 it was a match made in heaven for a bargain hunter. Combined with a primer and a setting powder it's staying power has been fab for everyday wear. AND amazingly enough I've had no problems with the formulation irritating my skin so far. I'll be sticking with this for a while, after all, a good foundation equals a happy girl.

On a side note, after acquiring a new phone I can feel an Instagram addiction brewing. So I've decided to invest wisely and commit to the 100 days of happiness challenge. For those that don't know, this involves posting a snap each day of a happy moment to your chosen social media site along with #100happydays.
If you'd like to follow my progress here: http://instagram.com/mellygosnap/

Or learn more about it: http://100happydays.com/


Day 1 - Cupcakes and a catch up

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the recommendation! I always struggle to find foundations since I'm pale too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Rimmel match perfection foundation! Have been using it for over a year and i think its a great one.
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your skin looks flawless :D


    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always struggle with the shade when it comes to trying a new foundation, I'm really pale too and so many foundations have an orange tint! My trusty old favourite isn't very purse friendly at over £20 (Clinique Superbalanced) but I keep going back to it because it's what works best for me :) yours was a steal at £6.99! Welcome to the world of Instagram!! I just followed you (pouretrebelle) and look forward to seeing more of your happy days posts :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x