Thursday, 20 March 2014

A yellow disc and white rays

 
 
Thought I'd share some more work from my portfolio I took to my university interview :) I think this has to be one of my favourite pages, not only because of the 3D aspects of the flowers, but its also totally fitting with the season.
The flowers are starting to pop up all around, with floral kimonos already making a comeback. And even though I'm not a huge wearer of florals, I love the 'new' take on them each year. 
 
Who knows, maybe they'll be a bloom in my wardrobe soon ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm very into my florals so I love this, you're very talented :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this portfolio! ♥

    http://e-rosales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x