Monday, 21 April 2014

I blame you and that smile

(Right)Top: H&M, Necklace: H&M, Skirt: Topshop, Shoes: Topshop. (Left) Jumper: Topshop, Skirt: River Island.
 
An Easter Sunday outfit, fully inspired by the blooms of spring. By some coincidence, me and my sister both sported a moody floral piece. I pick up this sheer crop top after a good search around H&M and I decided to pick up a black off-shoulder crop top to wear underneath too. Best paired with high waisted skirts for a more formal and feminine look. I continued a light, spring feel with the acid wash denim, contrasted by the harsher metallics. The final new piece was a statement necklace, bringing it back to my less feminine comfort zone.
 
 

Nail Varnish: Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish (33)

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love your makeup look :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAbbbbbulous roses and prints!! Happy Spring babe! And your turquoise nail polish rocks!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfits, have a wonderful weekend, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, you and your sister look so much like sisters, I say this because I look nothing like my sister. I love the take on how you both wear a similar print, very cute!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x