Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Crops and little pops

 
Top: H&M, Jeans: H&M, Flats: Topshop, Necklace: River Island, Nail varnish: Rimmel lasting finish Tangy Tangerine (705).
 
Its officially summer here in Britain, and as much as I love A/W fashion, not having to wear a jacket that ruins your outfit is just fab! Simple and very much built for comfort, acid wash "skinny" jeans rolled up keep it casual, whilst being fitted around the waist to look more 'put together'. This crop top has become a fast favourite, perfect for layering under sheer fabrics, with high waisted skirts or on its own for brave days. I'm always keeping it light when it comes to jewellery, so a single silver pendant necklace to match my obsession with metallic flats works a charm.
 
I'm back and blogging for good.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Yeyyy!! she's back! :D
    I love the fun photo of you jumping that is so cute!
    Can't wait to see more from your blog :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful! And I have the same top hehehe
    xoxo, Márcia*

    http://inthemoonlightshadow.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x