Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Moody florals and runner shorts


Top: Dorothy Perkins, Shorts: Select, Sandals: Dorothy Perkins, Necklace: Monki.

I like to live life on the edge, and by that I mean, I ate an ice cream in my outfit before taking pictures for the blog :P This was just a super relaxed look for a walk in the countryside. I've recently fallen in love with track or runner shorts, got my eyes on the denim ones on the market at the moment. My simple grey versions with a cherry motif are REALLY old and in all honesty, I think a darker colour would have worked better. I stumbled across this light cami the other day and its a blessing in this heat wave, plus its really easy to pair with most of my wardrobe. But the real gem was the moody floral footbeds in the sale for only £12, chuffed to bits.


21 comments:

  1. You look so stunning and gorgeous honey. Love it! ♥

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please, let me know on my blog so I can follow you back. Thank you!

    xoxo
    Monika
    http://monikaozdoba.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo I live your shorts, and your so brave eating ice cream right before your outfit photos, I'd be well too scared too, especially because I'm such a messy eater!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore a cute a coozy outfit!
    Love this post!
    Love this blog.
    Had to follow.

    Check out my blog and follow if yah like ... www.gazingaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for following, off to check out your blog now :) x

      Delete
  4. That is such an adorable necklace! Love how you wore the nice top with the sporty shorts.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) it was a very lovely present x

      Delete
  5. This chain is so cute <3 can't believe that those shoes are in Trend now xD (some friends are already wearing them lol)

    Your Fashion Blogger
    http://shanel-dion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) never thought it'd be a type of shoe I'd love, now I'm hooked x

      Delete
  6. The chain is so cute :) love the cozy outfit

    Your Fashion Blogger
    http://shanel-dion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit!

    saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your necklace is really cute! I've been wearing my tank tops a lot more ever since summer started. It's just too hot to wear anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Post & lovely Blog!:-)
    I follow you now on GFC & Bloglovin, hope you follow back♥
    http://inaalovephotographie.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit - I've nominated you for a Liebster award! Check out my post for more info!:) http://myw0rldmyview.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html?spref=tw Abi :) myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice outfit!! I particularly like the necklace and sandals! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit! I love your hairstyle like this, looks gorgeous on you :D also cool necklace! :)

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x