Saturday, 26 July 2014

Summer Ball

Dress: AX Paris, Heels: Missguided, Flower crown: ASOS, Bag: River Island, Necklace: Vintage.
 
The past two years have been some of the hardest and most wonderful, it all ended with my leavers ball at the botanical gardens. What I wore, as you can imagine, took weeks of planning and searching. I eventually settled on a simple LBD, in the most flattering shape being a kick out, which acted as the blank canvas in which to add to. Paired with my beloved metallic chunky heels which stayed bang on trend. Then, my own little twist with a feathered lilac clutch and a flower crown of classic summer colours. Overall, it felt fun and comfortable, the perfect last outfit.
 
The evening itself was made wonderful by my lovely ladies (pictured below), we've all helped each other through the struggles of A- levels and had plenty of laughs along the way. All looking gorgeous themselves, I think we made quite the stunning group :)
 


 
(Last 2 pictures courtesy of Mick Sheldon photography: http://www.micksheldon.co.uk/)
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. You look so cute. I love your flower crown

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Mel! You look so beautiful! I absolutely love what you wore <3
    Hope you had a lovely time :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit - it really suits you! Your pink hair flowers are such a nice accessory too! Hope you had fun! Abi :) myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) wish I could wear it everyday, it was an awesome night x

      Delete
  4. Adore this! It's such a stylised choice for a summer ball; you completely transformed that black dress
    x

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x