Wednesday, 6 August 2014

It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!

 
Top: H&M, Skirt: Motel Rocks, Wedges: New Look, Bag: River Island, Necklace: River Island, Nail varnish: Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Greenberry.
 
Safe to say, anything of a fluffy texture is just captivating to me. This skirt was a birthday present to myself back in February and though best suited to winter wear, I really love it for nights out too. Being high waisted I find it flattering and comfortable to wear and despite the light pink looking near translucent against my skin tone, its such a lovely colour to pair with black pieces. These black suede cut out wedges were bought for my end of high school prom 2 years ago and they're still going strong even after many nights out, dead impressed! Finally, I added some pops of colour with the nail varnish and necklace, with my poor overused envelope clutch bag to finish the look.
 
I was going to find a nice scenic area to shoot this outfit, unfortunately the weather was not on my side and a quick run outside in-between rainy spells was the only option. Really looking forward to next week and my holiday in Devon for some nice (weather permitting) beach shots :)
 

 
 

13 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love the colour of your nail varnish too! Abi :) myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I love how bright it is :)

      Delete
  2. Thats a lovely outfit and that skirt is so flattering! Love the nail colour :)

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks, it does make me feel at my best :)

      Delete
  3. Ooh love the skirt :) xo
    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never go wrong with fluffy. That skirt is beyond gorgeous and girl you're rocking it. Love it

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything! The shoes are so fab and I love the fluffy skirt!

    Great styling :)


    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that film! ;) Awesome shoes and such a cute look!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fluffy skirt. So pretty and a great colour :)

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo I love the skirt and shoes! Perfect for the upcoming season xx I've just started a blog of my own, if you are interested any of you are welcome to visit! I'm in desperate need of some followers :) http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh! love the outfit! the shoes and necklace are fab!
    liking the reference to Despicable Me ;)

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those shoes :) I've tagged you btw! Find out more here: http://vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-secrets-of-blogging-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x