Tuesday, 26 August 2014

#nofilter

The marvels of our setting sun never fails to spur the inner photographer.
 
The peace and quiet of Instow also gave me some time to think over all the changes coming my way soon. The 14th of August finally gave me confirmation that everything I worked for over the past two years was worth it. There were a lot of tears and headaches, not to mention a sob or two, but I got into my university of choice on a Fashion management course and I'm so so excited to face the challenge ahead. I had a huge change of heart in my first year of A-levels from aiming to be a veterinary nurse to a career in fashion and I really didn't know if it was the right choice for me (and I still don't!) but I can't bear the thought of giving up on it without trying. I move in to my accommodation on the 19th of September which is approaching like a bullet train, and I'm going to be thrown completely out of my comfort zone. Here's to hoping I land somewhere even better.
 
I'll be continuing my blog along my journey, a huge thankyou to everyone sticking with me for the ride x

16 comments:

  1. Great photos! Well done for your results and getting into the uni you wanted to! Will be excited to follow you on your journey! Abi :) myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for getting in to uni! I'm off to SOAS this year to do Japanese and Korean :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, that sounds so cool! Congrats and thankyou x

      Delete
  3. Great post
    love your blog!!
    would you like to follow each other via GoogleFC ??
    if yes, follow me, let me know and I follow you too :))

    kisses

    http://www.duffymossdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this looks gorgeous!
    Congratulations on your results and getting onto your course, that's fantastic! :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beyond beautiful!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos, also congratulations on your first choice, I too changed my mind through first year A levels and know how tough it can be - I'm sure it'll be worth it! <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done for getting in to your uni! I know what you mean about changing your mind, I was meant to go to Portsmouth Uni straight after finishing A-Levels, but I deffered last minute and then six months later pulled out completely and applied for Leeds Met as I thought I'd be happier in a city. I'm so glad I did! I've finished uni now, I'm so jealous you're just starting, you'll have an amazing three years!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photo. Good luck with university, I'm sure you'll have a blast!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! :) http://www.outsidefashioncatwalk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous dear!
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! That will be amazing, I can't wait to see what you have to share while at university.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos! Best of luck with everything, Mel!! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x